The Frank “Queen” Thomas Cottage – 1902
The original address as shown on the 1905 Sanborn Map was 3956A.
The Frank “Queen” Thomas Cottage was built in 1902.
Designed by architect F. Q. Thomas and built by contractor G. G. Gillespe.
All work for frame cottage with rough basement and finished attic was at a cost of $2000.
(source: San Francisco Call March 20, 1902)
The building remains almost totally intact. A fireplace was added on the west side in (year TBD) and the rear porch was removed in 1985 and replaced with a rear deck.